Extrema-dur IN HIGH PERFORMANCE CONCRETE :
– Increases compressive strength
– Refines concrete pore structure and decreases permeability
– Increases electrical resistivity of the concrete which, coupled with lower chloride difffusion rates, enhances corrosion resistance
– Improves sulfate resistance
– Improves resistance to many acids
– Assists in suppressing alkali silica reaction
– Improves pumpability
– Improves abrasion resistance
Extrema-dur IN UNDERWARER GROUTS AND CONCRETE :
– Improves cohesion and resistanc to wash-out.
– Reduces erosion and fogging underwater.
– Improves erosion resistance.
– Improves chloride and sulfate resistance.
Extrema-dur IN SHOTCRETE :
– Dramatically reduces rebound
– Improves mix pumpability
– Improves adhesion to the substrate, enabling thick, high build layers to be applied in a single pass
– Reduces slumping of freshly applied shotcrete
– Improves permeability, sulfate and chloride resistance
Extrema-dur IN GROUTS AND REPAIR MORTARS :
– Improves stability of grouts containing heavy aggregates
– Improves pumpability and reduces presence of voids in the pumpline
– Improves cohesion of the grout
– High flow, high water grouts can be manufactured with reduced risk of segregation
– Reduces bleeding which can otherwise weaken the exposed surface
– Enables high build layers to be applied in a single pass.
– Improves adhesion to the substate through enhanced chemical and mechanical bonding.